Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Irfan View...to Picasa

Hmmm today will be different, i'm trying to write my blog in english…sigh…it’s kinda embarrassing…my english is not good enough…so …please give a correction to my english. Thx

I want to share about freeware that I use to view image, draw a picture and editing foto…
I’m not a graphic designer…but I love to draw and editing…hehe just amateur…
 first…freeware that I use to view image is Irfan View, mmm I like this freeware coz it’s simple…errrr too simple maybe…but it’s very light, and fast enough to open big image…I use this freeware almost 6 years…

but today (yes today)…I’m trying a new freeware…Picasa…and wow i love this freeware…not simple as irfan view but faster than irfan view…trust me!...i don’t know why…but…it really fast.

One thing that I found about this freeware is….this freeware unable to play gif picture, and this freeware can only handle some types of images…compared with irfan view that can handle many types of image…

But right now I'm trying to maximize usage Picasa to make it more user friendly

0 comments:

Post a Comment